toolbar powered by Conduit

About Tuba - Smart Searching Toolbars!

The Objective of this Blog is to Help users to access FAQ's, discuss functionality and help us improve the Toolbar going forward. Please do post any new features you would like us to add, sites you may want us to include into, resources / feeds that you think we should be linking to. Stay in touch ! The TUBA Team.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I can't access my e-mail account through the E-mail Notifier

If you are having trouble accessing your e-mail account through the E-Mail Notifier:

1. Make sure that your e-mail account is supported by the E-mail Notifier. (See Does the E-mail Notifier support my e-mail account? )
2. Log out of all your e-mail accounts before accessing them through the E-mail Notifier.
3. Make sure your browser is set to enable cookies. (See How do I enable cookies in my browser? )
4. If you still cannot access your e-mail account, clear your browser's cache (See How do I clear my browser's cache?) and cookies (See How do I clear my browser's cookies?), reboot your computer, and try again.
5. If the problem persists, uninstall your toolbar. (See How do I uninstall the TUBA toolbar?) and then visit the TUBA toolbar's download page and reinstall your toolbar . (See How do I install the TUBA toolbar? )

No comments:

Post a Comment