toolbar powered by Conduit

About Tuba - Smart Searching Toolbars!

The Objective of this Blog is to Help users to access FAQ's, discuss functionality and help us improve the Toolbar going forward. Please do post any new features you would like us to add, sites you may want us to include into, resources / feeds that you think we should be linking to. Stay in touch ! The TUBA Team.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't see the TUBA toolbar on my browser after the installation process.

Both Internet Explorer and Firefox users

If you can't see the toolbar on your browser:

1. Make sure the toolbar is selected in your list of browser toolbars. Select View > Toolbars at the top of your browser and then select the toolbar's name.
2. If you still don't see the toolbar:
· Confirm that your browser is compatible with our toolbar. (See Will the TUBA toolbar work on my browser? ) Clear your browser's cache (See How do I clear my browser's cache? ) and cookies (See How do I clear my browser's cookies? ), reboot your computer, and then reinstall the toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment